11/27/09

Photo sharing


Advertising GRAPHITE
Originally uploaded by Fernando Innecchi

Joining Flickr just over a month ago has opened an entire new world for me! I enjoy seeing the world through photos taken by all kinds of amateur and professional photographers.
This photo of a Pepsi advertisement from, I guess the 50's, was taken by Fernando Innecchi in Prague. The well dressed, obviously relaxed women casually enjoying her Pepsi as she grocery shops cracks me up!. She even has white gloves! The added touch of graffiti on the bottom brings a hint of reality. To see more Pepsi ads, go to
http://todaysinspiration.blogspot.com/2007/02/1950s-pepsi-generation.html

2 comments:

KarlaK said...

To think that women "dressed up" all the time. To go shopping, to church, to volunteer.... whatever would I do without my favorite pair of jeans! Thanks for sharing!

Donna j. Gehl said...

Cool! Wish there was more of this around here.